About Ben Coker
If you think I may be able to help you just BOOK A CALL and I’ll get back to you
Take The Freedom Challenge to determine the best and most appropriate path for you to follow
Book your personal Clarity Call with me now. Calls will last about 25 minutes.
(This works best if you make sure it’s at a time when you’ll be somewhere you won’t be disturbed, please don’t book a call when you’ll be driving!)
I look forward to speaking with you.
Select the best time for me to call you here –
I am a transformational coach and mentor, therapist, speaker, and writer
- I help you figure out what’s going on in your head, in your mind, and look at whatever you want to be or do in your personal and business life from the inside as well as from the outside.
- As well as a qualified Coach I am a clinical hypnotherapist using the fast track RTT technique to discover and remove those unhelpful beliefs you developed in your early life and I use another modality to look even further back than that to clear the blocks and restrictions you’ve inherited.
- I help you focus on on what you do and what you think, to help you develop an understanding of what you want, why you want it, where you want to go, and how to get there.
- Transformational Coaching is based on many different techniques and philosophies, some very old and some relatively new.
- 40 years of study have enabled me to discover the most useful approaches to help you achieve what you want.
- For nearly 50 years I have been writing professionally, magazine articles, reports, student guides, papers, analyses and studies some poetry and most recently I produce a weekly inspirational e-zine and I’m working on a series of practically oriented books and workbooks to help you achieve what you want to do in life and business.
- Alongside this I have published many works by other authors, in particular poets, novelists and biographers in Liverpool as well as annual student guides to Liverpool and Manchester back in the 1970s.
- Unlike most people it seems, I’ve never had a ‘fear’ of speaking in public to large or small groups. I’ve delivered hundreds of lectures, presentations and teaching sessions and acted as MC to large concert audiences.
- I’ve delivered many informational and inspirational speeches to audiences of all sizes and get great satisfaction from being able to inspire people in this way as well as through the written word.